My email address: john@spamBgone.northernelectric.ca
Don't forget to remove "spamBgone." from
Please read the following before sending me any messages:
- No, I can't give any "ballpark figures" of values or probably
dates of manufacture for specific models. If that's all you're asking I will
probably ignore the message.
- Most radios do not have "a history", as such. It's not as if they
had a career. If I know of any, it will be on my web site.
- No, I don't know who can fix your radio, especially if I don't know where
you are located.
- If you have a radio that I don't show here, chances are that you know more
about it than I do. I have a very narrow range of interest.
- Do not be surprised if you do not receive a reply, because I'm not so much
into collecting radios nowadays, and I might go several weeks without checking
the address given above. I'm spending most of my time doing SCA-related
- If you do send me attached photos, I will assume that you are giving me
permission to use it. I probably won't, because I'm letting a lot of things
slide on my Radios site.
Back to John Rose's Vintage Radio Home